Procurement Strategy Development
What is your Procurement Strategy? Does your existing strategy need reviewing or updating?
Are you on the right path?
How should you source the products and services you need?
Are you clear about how to optimise the value from suppliers and make your supply chain more effective?
What is your plan for developing your companies procurement capability and potential?
How should you be organised? How will you access the resources you need to be successful?
iProcure Solutions can work with you to develop a Procurement Strategy and Roadmap that can provide insight and expertise to answer these questions and transform performance.
- Ensure objectives are aligned to your business requirements.
- Fully integrate Procurement within the business.
- Unlock potential benefits and accelerate return on investment.
- Communicate and gain commitment from your stakeholders.
- Improve relationships with your key suppliers.
- Understand which techniques to apply to drive improvement.
- Establish a workstream plan to deliver your vision for Procurement.
- Build stronger procurement processes that improve efficiency, effectiveness and control risk.
Working with your team and key stakeholders, iProcure Solutions can analyse your current position and develop a Procurement Strategy that will help drive your business forward. By clearly communicating your vision, gaining commitment and prioritising practical improvement plans, we can show you how you to realise significant value.
Take a minute to read about two examples where we have built strong procurement strategies to transform the fortunes of blue chip companies.
If you need more information, please get in touch using our feedback form or call Paul Kimber on +44(0)781 484 0133.