We offer a range of different services covering...
Whether you need to develop a high level Procurement Strategy and Roadmap or need to implement a new process, we have the expertise to deliver results.
- Strategy Development
- Procurement Transformation
- Cost Reduction (Direct/Indirect/CAPEX)/Design to Cost.
- New Product Introduction and Supplier Innovation.
- Global Sourcing
- LCC Sourcing (Asia + CEE)
- Offshoring and Localising Supply.
- Category Management (Direct and Indirect)
- Spend Analysis
- Indirect Spend Management
- eProcurement (eRFX + P2P)
- Supply Chain Finance
- Payables Management (requisitioning, order systems, invoice approval, self billing)
- PLM, managing obsolescence
- Supplier Risk Management.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Discover to Pay process development.
- Inventory Management
- Network Design
- Planning (Master planning/Demand Planning/Materials Requirement Planning - MRP)
- Logistics Management (3 and 4PL)
- JIT, Kanban Material Supply, Direct Line Feed
- Operations and Manufacturing Strategy.
- Capacity Management and Planning.
- Engineering Management.
- Outsourcing and Sub-Contract.
- Process Flow.
- Quality Management, TQM and Kaizen.
- Work Design.
- Visual Management and Lean.
- Value Stream Mapping.
Please take some time to review some case studies covering some of the topics above.
If you have any questions about any of the topics or wish to discuss any requirements you may have please get in touch using our feedback form or by calling Paul Kimber on +44(0)781 484 0133.